Leisurepedia Pvt Ltd.
in the following “us” or “we”
General Booking Conditions
These Booking Conditions contain some exclusions and limitations of liability. If any part of the conditions proves to be invalid or unenforceable, the rest of the conditions will remain valid.
Your booking on this web site is conditional on you accepting our terms. If you do not agree with any part of them, you must not proceed with your booking. By sending an enquiry form you accept that you have read, understood and accepted our terms. If there is any part that you do not fully understand, or if you have a query on the product, please contact us.
We will not have any contract with you for the supply of any product at the price offered until we have confirmed your booking and have received the necessary payment (see "Payment" section below). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
In case you wish to alter any aspect of your booking before or after it has commenced, we and/or our agents will do the best to make the changes you have asked for, subject to you being responsible for any cancellation/retention charges that may be levied for the arrangements originally booked, for the cost of your new arrangements and for any costs incurred by us and/or their agents in attempting to secure or securing any revised arrangements. All such charges and costs are payable locally.
Your reservation is only valid as specified in your confirmation. Under no circumstances this reservation can be transferred, exchanged, bartered, traded or used as payment for other services unless confirmed by us writing.
In the unlikely event that you have cause for complaint about any of the services or facilities provided in connection with your holiday arrangements booked with us please bring it to the notice of our representative/agent and/or the hotel who will try their best to solve the problem. If the matter cannot be put right on the spot you must immediately contact our office at one of the numbers provided to you together with your confirmation. If we feel you avoided action to redress a problem when it occurred, no compensation will be offered if it is brought to our attention later.
Our contract with you is made when you confirm your holiday booking by making the requested payment.
Please check that the details on the invoice are correct. If you cancel or alter your booking later on, you may have to pay an amendment charge. We reserve the right to refuse your booking. If we do this we will refund any money already paid to us.
- A deposit or full payment is required with every reservation.
- Payments can be made by credit card by online, bank transfer or Western Union.
Please note that we do NOT accept bank transfer payments less than 2 weeks prior to arrival! We are not liable for any cancellations fees and/or charges if you do so anyway.
- Cancellations made 45 days or more before the reservation date are free of charge.
- Cancellations made 30 days before the reservation date will be charged 10 % of the total reservation amount.
- Cancellations made 29 days or less before the reservation date will be charged the full reservation amount.
You are responsible for ensuring certain responsibilities with regard to your holiday booking, and these responsibilities are listed below.
We will in no way be liable for any loss, damage, illness, discomfort or costs of whatever kind which may result to you as a result of failing to discharge the responsibilities described below:
- Passports: European travellers require a passport issued by their respective countries (valid for at least 6 months beyond the end of your holiday).
- Visas: All clients must obtain all necessary visas and relevant documentation prior to departure. Please note that Sri Lanka has introduced a new Visa regulation. (Electronic Visa Authorization - ETA) that requires you to register on their special website www.eta.gov.lk before arrival.
- Travel Insurance: We strongly advise Travel insurance and it is a condition of booking that you are adequately insured. We cannot be held responsible if you travel without Travel Insurance.
- Behaviour: You must not behave in a way which may cause distress or annoyance to others or which may create the risk of danger or damage to property. If you are subject to arrest, or are prevented from travelling at the discretion of an airline or other transport providers, or if you are evicted from a hotel at the discretion of the hotel management, we will not refund any portion of the cost of your holiday and, if we incur any expense as a result of your behaviour, you will be obliged to compensate us for that expense.
Web site Accuracy
Our Sri Lanka experts inspect every property and facility regularly to ensure that the contents of this web site are accurate. However, circumstances can change after publication. For example, all the facilities in a resort might not be fully functional in early or late season. A pool may be closed for maintenance, or air conditioning may only be available at certain times of the day and/or year. Public holidays and religious festivals may also affect the availability of resort and hotel facilities.
We will tell you of any changes that we know about when you book your accommodation.
We expressly reserve the right to prevent you from participating in the excursions we provide, if in the reasonable opinion of our staff or those of the excursion provider, you are either unsuited to undertake the excursion, or if you appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. In these circumstances your sole remedy against us will be to obtain a refund of the cost of that excursion.